Technology touches almost every part of our students’ lives. It plays a critical role in modern society and it will only become more important in the future.Our goal at Corpus Christi Catholic School is to provide students the skills they need to not just survive, but to thrive in a complex, technological world. Students are engaged in active-learning in the computer lab, as well as in their classrooms. Please visit the computer teacher’s classroom website to learn more about the computer lab. http://cal714.wix.com/ccs-lab
- All classrooms are equipped with a teacher computer that operates in Windows 7 and Office 2010 is installed.
- Our computer lab is equipped with 33 HP computers that operate in Windows 7 and Office 2010 is installed.
- Each classroom grades K-8 has a Promethean Board and ceiling mounted projector.
- Each classroom grades K-2 has 2 computers for student centers.
- Specialty area classrooms have projectors and screens.
- The school has broadband Internet access and a campus wide wireless network.
- IPads are being introduced in Elementary Resource classes and in the Primary Classrooms with plans to expand.
- Promethean Student Response systems are being used in grades 3-8 to actively engage students in their lessons.